ISCPA Career Opportunities
Why Work at ISCPA?
We are a fast-growing, cutting-edge, non-traditional and virtual CPA firm. We have a burning desire to help our clients stop overpaying their taxes and start achieving their dreams. We help them become financially independent and cash-strong by implementing various tax-saving and cash-saving opportunities. Our goal is to provide quality service to our clients and fulfilling and exciting opportunities to our staff.
This is not just “a job”. This is an opportunity to join a company that is growing. We are building an incredible business made up of incredible people who work hard, push themselves and have a blast learning, growing and doing new things. We run our company like a “professional sports team” with a High-Performance Culture. If this is attractive to you, APPLY! We want to hear from you!
Tax Preparer: CPA or Enrolled Agent – Contracted Position
- Prepare and/or review moderate and complex business and personal income tax returns, including multi-state returns and returns with foreign disclosures
- Conduct tax research and continue to develop industry expertise including staying current on regulatory and industry changes, implementing new standards and technical pronouncements, and contributing to staff development through sharing of industry knowledge.
- Develop and train staff-level tax accountants
- Plan, manage and supervise multiple client engagements to ensure exceptional client service while meeting both internal and external deadlines, coordinating staffing, time budgets, and billing
- Develop and update processes and workflows
- 8+ years of tax experience preparing complex tax returns
- Must be a licensed EA or CPA
- Knowledge of UltraTax CS is a plus
- Quick learner and quick thinker
- Experience as a Senior Tax Manager is a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and technical skills
- In-depth knowledge of the tax code for individuals and small business
Staff Accountant – Full-time Position
- Enter daily transactions for all of our clients using a number of software platforms
- Enter inventory transactions and reconcile inventory accounts for retail clients
- Prepare reconciliations (i.e. bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, general ledger accounts, etc.)
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Respond to requests from clients on general accounting needs (i.e. running reports, responding to requests, etc.)
- Perform self-review to ensure that accounting is accurate
- Prepare financial statements and provide overview to client
- Assist in onboarding new clients
- Assist with cash flow planning and budgeting
- Establish, document, and evaluate internal processes for the best client experience
- Assist in building our brand, our firm and our client base through referrals, social media, lead generation, etc.
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’ Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Understanding of accounting cycle, accrual and cash method accounting
- Quick learner, quick thinker and problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Understanding of and the ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
How to Apply
- Please click on this link to fill out our employment application to be considered for this position
- Then email your resume to [email protected]